What to expect from my reviews:
- When reviewing books I rate them out of five:
- 0 out of 5 – If I finished reading it then it’s a bloody miracle
- 1 out of 5 – This was bad
- 2 out of 5 – It’s not the worse but I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone
- 3 out of 5 – Not bad. I could probably read it again
- 4 out of 5 – I really like it and recommend it
- 5 out of 5 – EVERYONE SHOULD READ THIS
- My reviews are my honest opinion. I do not bash books, but if I do not like a book I will state my reasons why. I know that opinions can differ too, so if you disagree with my review then that’s fine. We’re all different.
- I only recommend books I like.
- I tend to read physical copies of books, but I do except digital copies for review.
- I currently have an influx of book review requests, so I obviously cannot say yes to all of them. Therefore I must be quite critical when it comes to choosing what to read, so I only choose those which I find really intriguing.
My favourite book genres:
- Young Adult
- Science Fiction
- Graphic Novels
My least favourite book genres:
- Most romance novels
- Non-fiction (accept for interesting memoirs)
Any genres not mentioned I do not mind and my opinion on it depends on what the book is about.
I am currently not accepting books to review.
To contact me click here.