I feel like another life update is in order. I’ve been gone for a few weeks, if you haven’t noticed. I’m gonna do my usual list of reasons why I disappeared, plus some other things that have been happening. I doubt there would have been many, but I still feel like this is necessary.
- I have been ill. I won’t go into what was wrong with me, because that will make this longer than necessary, but it drained me completely. I had no energy, no appetite, no drive to do anything, so I had to take an unplanned break from blogging until I was feeling a better, which I think I generally am.
- I am in a very bad book reading slump. I have quite bad concentration, so I can only read the sort of incredibly cheesy and cliche stories you find on Wattpad, so that’s all I’ve been reading recently since books are too hard for me to read right now.
- I am finally starting my courses! I am going to be doing my A Level courses (which I’m two years late in doing) and I will be studying them from home. I’m probably not going to post as much, but we’ll have to see because I’m not sure how stressful they’re going to be.
- I am not going to be completing my Writing 101 course. Due to me getting really ill I couldn’t complete the course. I was considering doing it when I’m better, but I don’t want to stress myself out too much. I might use the prompts as writing prompts in the future, but I’m still not entirely sure.
- I have a load of post ideas. I have ideas for several posts, and I don’t mean the usual weekly ones or book reviews. But I have to plan them so I have no clue when that’s going to happen.
I’m not going to say that I’m going to start posting regularly again, as I find that hard for me to do sometimes. But I will try to post something once a week. I’m probably going to stop doing my Top Ten Tuesday, WWW Wednesday, Friday 56, and Sunday Comforts posts for a while, meaning it’s going to be mainly book reviews I have already lined up, and more organic ranting posts until I get back into my old blogging groove.
So there you go. That’s my life right now. I’ve probably left stuff out due to me being my usual scatter brained self, but that’s some of it.