Today’s assignment is about life when I’m not writing, and gaining some sort of balance between life and writing. This was a tad hard for me as I don’t really have a ‘balance’. I do what feels right, and what I can be bothered to do. So I’m just going to give you a list of things I do when I’m not writing.
Also please read to the end as I have something for a different assignment that I need your opinion on.
Things I do other than writing and blogging:
- Reading. Duh.
- Watching YouTube videos. I watch BookTubers, vloggers, beauty vloggers, pretty much everything other than gaming.
- Travelling. I go between England and France quite a lot, so I travel quite a lot. It’s gotten to the point where aeroplanes feel like buses to me.
- Spending time with my boyfriend. When I am in England I get to see my boyfriend, and we hang out, watch TV shows, go to McDonalds at one in the morning. You know, the usual.
- Coffee shop hopping. When I’m bored and have nothing to do I tend to go from one coffee to another where I read, watch YouTube videos on my phone, and yes, I do write there too. But I’m not counting that for this.
- Going to the cinema. When you get recognised by staff at the cinema you know you go to much.
- Book shopping. When I feel crappy I tend to buy a book to cheer myself up. It works surprisingly well.
- Seeing friends. My friends are a bit spread out geographically so when I do get to the see them it’s always fun.
- Tea drinking.
Now here is where I need your opinion. For a future assignment I need to collab with some fellow bloggers, but I don’t want to a typical interview. Instead I want to choose a subject and then bloggers, such as yourselves, can send a paragraph or two on the subject, with their opinions and thoughts on it. With them I could put them all into one post, or split them into several posts depending on how many I receive. This way we get to learn a bit more about each others ideals and beliefs, which we don’t really get from everyday blog posts.
I have only come up with two topics so far: diversity within writing (writing in books and our own writing), and what blogging has done for you. Do you like either of those topics? Do you have any suggestions for more? What do you think of this idea overall?
Later this week I will put up a post with the topic, and all the other details for it.
Please let me know what you think in the comments as I do need feedback on this one.
Happy Monday everyone!