Well… It took me a while to actually get round to doing this. One of the reasons it takes me so long to write an award post is because I find it hard finding people to nominate. I follow a crap-ton of bloggers, and yet as soon as I try to write an award post and I have to nominate them I forget every single name. And then when I do find bloggers to nominate they’ve already done an award post for the exact same award, and so I feel like I’m bugging them if I nominate them again.
This doesn’t mean I don’t feel amazingly grateful for being nominated. Every time I do get nominated for an award I sit there going, “THEY LIKE ME! THEY ACTUALLY LIKE ME!” It’s nice to get noticed for doing something you love. So thank you Summer @xingsings for nominating me, even though my blog isn’t really that versatile. Well I do find different ways to talk about books in every post, so I guess that could count as versatile.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers relatively new-ish to blogging
- Let the bloggers know that you’ve nominated them
- Share 7 random facts about yourself
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post
7 Facts About Me
- I am very colourful. I have a habit of wearing as many colours as possible and not giving a damn. But this is actually the reason why I’ve stuck to quite neutral colours for my blog, because if I had free-reign over the colour scheme on my blog it would probably me way too bright.
- When I was fourteen I moved from England to France with my parents. Then when I was sixteen I moved back to England without my parents so I could study there. In August I am moving back to my parents in France to study at home, due to school causing too much anxiety and stress. And no, I don’t speak French. I’ve forgotten it all.
- I don’t like coffee anymore. I know, I know, my blog is called Caffeine and Books and I don’t like the staple caffeinated drink. I still drink a lot of tea though. I think I don’t like it anymore because when I was in school I drank so much of it to stay awake until past one in the morning to finish essays and other school work that I associate it with stress and anxiety.
- I have taught all those close to me how to make me a cup of tea. This includes brewing time, sugars, and how much soya milk (yes, I have soya milk) to add.
- I am lactose intolerant. So overall I am a lactose intolerant vegetarian. I still eat chocolate, and cheese, and pizza. I just get ill afterwards. Seriously though, have you ever seen a cheeseless pizza? It is one of the most depressing sights I have ever seen.
- My friend group is diverse. For example one of my best friends is a transgender, polysexual, demiromantic. I know, it’s complicated.
- I love tattoos. I actually have several planned too (a couple are tea themed). I’m actually only on Instagram to look at different tattoo artists.
Ana @Ana’s Lair
Caitlin @Brains and Beauty
Kavitha @Drops of Amortentia
Heather @Heather Reviews
Erika @Rickus Bookshelf
I know that that is nowhere near fifteen people, but I went through my entire list of blogs I follow and most of them were either quite old or had loads of followers. These blogs here are all equally awesome and I recommend you check them out.